Regional Manager – South West Region
£46,000pa + car
FitzRoy is a pioneering organisation committed to transforming lives for people with learning disabilities and autism. We run a variety of service provisions including registered care, day opportunities, supported living and friendship groups, where we push beyond traditional care provision and address the many misconceptions about what life for a person with disabilities should be like.
We are now recruiting for a Regional Manager to join our senior operations team to develop services within a specified region and lead excellence in service delivery.
- Provide strong leadership, with solid change management skills, inspiring people to give their best in a sector which faces challenging times
- Lead, and develop the services throughout the region, enhancing our reputation for delivering high quality, personalised services to the people we support, and by extending our external networks through partnership working, grow our business in new areas
- Set an internal performance culture in line with our values and the organisations strategic objectives and contribute to organisational development as a senior manager so that the business continues to grow
- Ensure that the financial management of the region is controlled within budgets, and that all key performance measures are achieved, whilst keeping a focus on devising truly personalised support by giving increasing control to the people we support
- South West- currently spans from Southampton to Worcester with locations in between (including but not limited to Basingstoke and Oxford). Due to the geographical remit, the ideal candidate will be home based within the span, be able to travel extensively and stay away from home as required.
In return, FitzRoy offer:
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Rising annual leave
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Life insurance
- Online discounts at leading retails
- Enhanced parental leave
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of shaping the future of a vibrant not-for-profit provider of Learning Disability Services. To apply, please complete the short application or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Interview date: 9th May in Petersfield, Hampshire.