Practice Development Lead – Home based
c£38,000pa + company car or car allowance
Do you have experience working with people with complex autism and behaviours that challenge?
FitzRoy, a national charity supporting adults with learning disabilities and autism are excited to be recruiting for a Practice Development Lead to bring complex needs, autism and mental health expertise to the organisation through professional leadership.
Reporting to the Head of Quality, this brand new role will lead on the development and implementation of FitzRoy's vision and strategy for complex needs services. Responsibilities include:
- Utilising skilled practice leadership with specialist expertise to embed practice and training including Positive Behaviour Support (PBS), preventive and reactive strategies
- Provide oversight of practice delivery and development in complex services
- Work collaboratively with other key departments to identify skills, capabilities and training required to meet the complex needs agenda
For a full outline of responsibilities please see the Job Description.
In return FitzRoy offer:
- Salary c£38,000pa + car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Rising annual leave with service
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Life insurance
- Online discount at leading retailers
This role is home-based with frequent travel to FitzRoy services across the country and to Central Support in Hampshire, which is likely to require overnight stays.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Liz Ambler Director of Operations and Business Development via Nat.Gosden@fitzroy.org to arrange a call.
Interview date: 11th & 12th June at our central offices in Petersfield, Hampshire.