Payroll Officer – Petersfield
FitzRoy is a dynamic and inspiring national charity committed to supporting people with learning disabilities and autism to live they life they choose. We are looking for a confident Payroll Officer to join the busy in-house Payroll team on a full-time basis to ensure the accurate processing and administering of payroll for c1400 Fitzroy employees.
- Ensuring timely and accurate payment of NI and PAYE
- Assisting with the administration of pensions
- Responding to payroll queries & resolving issues in collaboration with other departments
- Contributing to the maintenance and development of the system
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Relevant experience of processing payroll for over 500 employees in a comparable organisation
- Existing knowledge of payroll issues, PAYE and NI rules as well as pensions (auto-enrolment and group schemes)
- A good level of IT literacy including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to interpret financial information to others
In return for your hard work, FitzRoy can offer:
- Salary up to £25,000pa
- 25 days holiday rising with service (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Creative & supportive working environment
- Childcare Vouchers
- Plus much more..!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key role in the continued growth and development of FitzRoy. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact the recruitment team today!
No agencies please