Payroll Officer – Petersfield
FitzRoy is a dynamic and inspiring national charity committed to supporting people with learning disabilities and autism to live they life they choose. We are looking for a confident Payroll Officer to join the busy in-house Payroll team on a full-time (37.5 hrs pw) basis, for an initial fixed period of 12 months ,to ensure the accurate processing and administering of payroll for c1400 Fitzroy employees.
- Ensuring timely and accurate payment of NI and PAYE
- Assisting with the administration of pensions
- Responding to payroll queries & resolving issues in collaboration with other departments
- Contributing to the maintenance and development of the system
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Relevant experience of processing payroll for over 500 employees in a comparable organisation
- Existing knowledge of payroll issues, PAYE and NI rules as well as pensions (auto-enrolment and group schemes)
- A good level of IT literacy including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to interpret financial information to others
In return for your hard work, FitzRoy can offer:
- Salary £24,000pa
- 25 days holiday rising with service (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Creative & supportive working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Plus much more..!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key role in the continued growth and development of FitzRoy. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact the recruitment team on 01730 820940 today!
No agencies please