Part Time Waking Night Support Worker – Rayleigh
£11.32 per hour
FitzRoy Residential Care in Rayleigh provides care and support for nine adults aged between 48-63 with learning disabilities and autism, some with physical impairments. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team of 30 staff – could this be you?
- Every Saturday night (9.45pm - 7.45am)
- Opportunity for overtime during the week (days) paid at £10.02 per hour
The people we support enjoy going swimming, trampolining, listening to music, and watching movies. A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts