Part Time Waking Night Support Worker – North Walsham
North Walsham, Norfolk
£9.43ph - £10.37ph
FitzRoy Supported Living in North Walsham consists of two bungalows where we provide care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking an exceptional Night Support Worker to join our friendly team of 20 to cover maternity – could this be you?
- Temporary position to cover maternity leave
- Weeknight rates from £9.43ph, weekend rates from £10.37ph
- Part Time (27 hours per week)
- Night Shift pattern is from 22.00 - 07.00 on a two week rolling rota, with every other weekend work required
- Lone working is involved for this role
A night support worker’s role is varied and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. Through getting to know the people you support, you will identify and work with them to achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives.
Night duties also include supporting night time and morning activities including personal care, domestic work and responding promptly to provide support as required throughout the night. There will be additional cleaning duties and paperwork to complete alongside your supporting duties. You will be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care as well as taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.