Part Time Waking Night Support Worker – Grayshott
£10.63 - £14.13 per hour
Fitzroy are recruiting a waking night support worker to join a fantastic established team in Grayshott, near Hindhead.
Donec Mews is a residential setting, supporting 16 residents with learning difficulties, autism and mental health needs. Set in a stunning rural location, with 3 separate houses and beautiful gardens on the grounds where our first service was started by Elizabeth Fitzroy, making this a truly privileged place to work.
The team here are fantastic at what they do and are always thinking outside the box to come up with new ideas and adventures for residents. The people we support love partaking in various different activities, from bowling to local pub visits and cinema, so no 2 days will be the same. If you are working in care or are looking to get into a new rewarding role, we would love to hear from you. All we ask is that you are kind, caring and supportive with a great sense of humour!
A driving licence and own vehicle are essential for this role, due to location.
- Night shift: £10.63 per hour weekdays and £11.63 weekends.
- Part time (10 hours per week)
- Possibility for overtime.
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts (over 37.5 hours per week).
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Night Support Worker do?
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of duties from supporting people who wake in the night, carrying out checks as well as light cleaning duties.
- Support and encourage with personal care
Support Worker Hours
You will work 1 night per week (10 hour shift)
Overtime may be available.
Day time hours are also available.
What are the Benefits for our Support Workers?
- 30 days holiday when you start (Pro rata for part time).
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekends and overtime shifts.
- Cash back scheme on health care such as dentists and opticians.
- Access to virtual GPs.
- Free legal advice.
- Blue Light Card for instant shopping and leisure discounts.
- Paid DBS and paid subscription to the Update Service.
- Long Service Bonuses.
- Life assurance.
- Free access to counselling.
- Investment in your training and development.
- *Overtime attracts + £2.50 per hour.