Part Time Support Worker – Waterlooville
£9.42ph - £10.36ph
Waterlooville Supported Living Services support people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism, and acquired brain injuries. We are recruiting for Support Workers for our Waterlooville Supported Living services across multiple houses, supporting individuals falling anywhere between the ages of 21-70. We also want to recruit those who are willing to help with our Waterlooville Outreach services.
- Weekday rates from £9.42ph, rising to £10.36ph at weekends
- Part Time (various contracts available, from 15 to 34.5 hours per week)
- To include early/mid/late shifts falling between 07.00-22.30 depending on the service
- Alternate weekend working required at an enhanced pay rate
- Sleep-ins may also be required for some of our services (at a fixed rate of £45 allowance)
- Drivers essential for the needs of our service users
- Travel links around all of the services are good
The people we support enjoy a variety of activities, such as listening to music, going shopping, meals out, visiting the pub, going to a café for coffee and cake, trips to the cinema or bowling, and day trips doing anything from taking local walks to bowling, trampolining, or even karaoke!
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.