Part-time Support Worker Altrincham
£8.27 - £8.65ph
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Bank Learning Disability Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Altrincham, Cheshire.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
- 20 hours per week (Waking Night) to be split over two nights
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Female applicants only (due to the nature of this position we are able to accept applications from females only)
What we offer:
- £8.91 ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
Click Apply to visit our website for a full job description and to complete an Application Form