Part Time Night Support Worker – Wallsingham
Throughout the summer the nation clapped for carers and key workers. If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career as a Key worker then FitzRoy are recruiting Night Support Workers to join our fantastic Care Team in the Norwich Area.
We provide support to residents with learning & physical disabilities in their own homes, this role is to provide Night Support for a middle aged gentleman who lives in his own flat.
We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Night Support Worker Rate £9.16 ph
- Shift times - 2100 - 0700 20 hours per week ( possibly more hours available)
- Friday to Monday inclusive with alternate weekends
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications- we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker.
- We See the Person –encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative- encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave- Be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Are these values important to you? If yes, read on!
A support workers day is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives and as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs. Duties may include support & encouragement with personal care, as well as taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle. Night duties include supporting night time and morning activities including personal care, domestic work and responding promptly to provide support as required throughout the night.
Support Worker Benefits:
28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
Paid DBS and Update Service
Enhanced overtime payments
Loyalty awards and life assurance
Perkbox shopping discounts
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Liz on 01730 711109 for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.