Part Time Housekeeper – Ashford
FitzRoy Supported Living in Ashford. provides care and support for 14 adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking an exceptional housekeeper to join our friendly team – could this be you? If you love helping people and want to make a difference to someone’s life we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a new Housekeeper to join our team who can work independently. You will ideally be able to demonstrate knowledge of housekeeper duties, high cleanliness standards along with person centred approach. A driving licence is essential for this role, due to location.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking all aspects of cleaning; including vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and windows.
- Keeping laundry area, linen, and cleaning stores clean and tidy and stocked.
- Ensuring that all cleaning equipment is kept in a safe and organised manner.
- Cleaning of hallways and stairs.
- Monthly deep cleaning tasks.
Part Time, 9-12 hours per week.
What we offer:
- 30 days holiday– pro rata for part time
- Blue Light Card
- Healthcare Cashback scheme (for dentists/opticians etc)
- Workplace pension and life assurance
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with a virtual GP