Part Time Deputy Manager – Basingstoke
Due to continued growth within Hampshire, FitzRoy are looking to recruit a Part Time Deputy Service Manager for our Supported Living homes in Basingstoke.
Working with the Service Manager you will manage 5 small Supported Living schemes within Basingstoke, supporting adults with learning disabilities.
If you are an existing Deputy, Senior or Assistant Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy!
- Part Time 22.5hours
- Support - Ensure sustainable, quality person-centred support is provided and that all the service users’ needs are met,
- Development – Responsible for team development including recruitment, training and development & developing innovative and engaging activities and plans
- Management – Ensure quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service are met, e.g. budgets, CQC requirements, Health & Safety
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- Ideally management qualification and experience of managing Support Services
- Level 2 or 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
For more information or for an informal chat call the recruitment team on 01730 820940.
No agencies please