Night Support Workers – Fakenham
FitzRoy are recruiting Night Support Workers to join our fantastic Care Team in the Fakenham Area. We provide support to residents with learning & physical disabilities in their own homes
Vacancies available: Night Support Workers
Shift times 2130 to 0830
Various hours available from 2 nights a week to 4 nights a week
- Supporting with night time & morning activities, including personal care & medication,
- Carrying our domestic work throughout the night,
- Responding promptly to offer support as required throughout the night
As a Support Worker, experience is not required. We are keen to recruit people who share our values and ensure they remain at the heart of everything we do.
- We See the Person – You will encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative- You will encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve the people we support in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave- Be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. You must be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
Why join FitzRoy?
FitzRoy is a dynamic and inspiring national Charity committed to transforming the lives of people with disabilities and autism. We offer a welcoming & supportive environment & invest in award winning training, so you can feel confident in the work you do. We offer competitive salaries & enhancements, 28 days holiday, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers & many other sector- leading benefits.
Ready to apply?
If you are a Care Assistant, Care & Support Worker or completely new to care we want to hear from you! Please click ‘apply’ to complete a short application form.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.