Night Support Worker – Part Time – Gt Ryburgh
Location: Gt Ryburgh, Norfolk
Expiry date: 23/11/2017 23:59:00
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Learning Disability Night Support Workers/Care Assistants to join our fantastic team in our service in Great Ryburgh, Norfolk.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
- Part Time 20hrs a week
- Shifts - 2115 - 0715
We are looking to cover a Fri and Sat night each week, or Sat/Sun Wk 1 and Thurs/Fri Wk 2
As a waking night support worker, you will:
- Support people with their night time & morning activities, including personal care & medication,
- Carry out domestic work throughout the night,
- Respond promptly to offer support as required throughout the night
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence and vehicle (Not essential but desirable)
What can we offer you?
- A minimum rate of £8.36 per hour
- Generous Enhancements & top ups for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- Enhanced Pension package which with employer contributions
- 28 days’ holidays (pro rata), increasing with service & opportunity to purchase more
- Life assurance
- A fully paid enhanced DBS disclosure
- Award winning Training & Support
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike 2 Work scheme