Night Support Worker – Locks Heath
Locks Heath, Hampshire
FitzRoy are looking to recruit Learning Disability Night Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Locks Heath.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
This role is to support up to 5 young adults on the Autistic Spectrum in a Supported Living Service in Locks Heath. The people living in the service are quite lively and active and like to be supported with many different activities.
- Nights - Full Time or Part Time (9 hours per night, between 1 and 4 nights per week)
As a waking night support worker, you will:
- Support people with their night time & morning activities, including personal care & medication
- Carry out domestic work throughout the night
- Respond promptly to offer support as required throughout the night
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence and vehicle desirable but not essential
What we offer:
- £9.06ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep-ins
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application