Night Support Worker – Bicester
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £8.89 ph
Expiry date: 27/11/2017 23:59:00
FitzRoy, a leading care charity provider providing personalised support services to adults with disabilities are excited to be opening a brand new service in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
We are actively recruiting for passionate & caring Night Support Workers/Care Assistants to support a small number of clients with physical disabilities and acquired brain injuries in their new self-contained homes.
We are looking to build a team of passionate support workers whose past skills and experience will play a key part in providing high quality support to our service users.
As a waking night support worker, you will:
- Support people with their night time & morning activities, including personal care & medication,
- Carry out domestic work throughout the night,
- Respond promptly to offer support as required throughout the night
Whether you’re an existing support worker, health care worker, care assistant or looking for a new and positive role, register your interest for more information!
What can we offer you?
- A minimum rate of £8.89 per hour
- Generous Enhancements & top ups for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep In’s
- Enhanced Pension package which with employer contributions
- 28 days’ holidays (pro rata), increasing with service & opportunity to purchase more
- Life assurance
- A fully paid enhanced DBS disclosure
- Award winning Training & Support
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike 2 Work scheme
Register your interest by clicking apply and filling in your details, or call or text the recruitment team on 07973 965561