IT Technician – 1st Line Support
FitzRoy is a national charity that supports people with learning disabilities to develop life skills & achieve their potential. We have an exciting opportunity for an ICT Support Technician to join the team on a full-time basis at our central offices in Petersfield, Hampshire.
- ICT support – Provide an outstanding level of 1st & 2nd line ICT support to FitzRoy staff both onsite and remotely. Liaise with external help desks to provide this support & build fantastic relationships with all stakeholders
- Systems Management – Provide technical support, system & patch updates & aid the administration of all ICT systems
- Strategic and Project Management – Support the IT team in the successful delivery of the ICT strategy whilst championing the adoption of Health & Safety requirements when using ICT equipment
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience providing ICT support & information to a diverse range of stakeholders
- An excellent knowledge & understanding of current technologies
- The ability to build effective relationships & communicate technical information to a non technical audience
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Full Driving Licence
In return for your commitment & hard work, FitzRoy offer a generous package including 25 days holidays (additional bank holidays), enhanced pension scheme, life assurance and an opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking IT department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation with the ability to get involved in a broad range of ICT tasks.
Transform your life, and the lives of the people we support. Apply now!
Interviews will be held on Thursday 4th July 2019 at our central offices in Petersfield.
Strictly No Agencies