IT Support Technician
Up to £21,000 depending on experience
We are looking for a 1st Line IT Support Technician in our growing, transformational charity.
- 1st line technical ICT support to staff via phone, email and Microsoft Teams
- ownership of customer technical issues through to resolution, escalating where needed.
- hardware builds, including PC’s, desktops, tablets, phones etc.
- technical advice for the ongoing improvements of the Fundraising, HR/Payroll, Operations and Finance systems.
- Update systems and servers, apply patches, test systems and liaise with support partners accordingly.
- Aid administration of ICT Systems: Internet, Email, Telecoms, Microsoft Office, antivirus/spam software and web filtering.
Are you a 1st Line Service Support Analyst - Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Desktop Support – 1st Line IT Technician who has the following experience:
- Using remote desktop applications to provide support
- Minimum 6 months’ experience of IT support in a relevant environment
- Providing advice to key users on ICT and systems issues
- Willingness to travel
- Full clean driving licence
FitzRoy is a national charity that supports people with learning disabilities to develop life skills & achieve their potential. If you are customer-focussed with the ability to research an IT problem and implement solutions, we can offer a stable, permanent role on a full-time basis at our central offices in Petersfield, Hampshire. Join us and be a part of our ambitious digital transformation strategy!
What we can offer in return:
- Secure, permanent role
- A friendly, flexible environment
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) rising with service
We anticipate a large volume of interest in this post, and reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we find the right candidate.
No agencies please