IT Service Delivery Manager
Home based with travel
As our IT Service Delivery Manager your key responsibilities will include the ongoing development and maintenance of all business systems software and hardware. A highly visible role within the charity, you will demonstrate strong and effective team leadership skills along with an innovative approach to delivering operational excellence.
Reporting into the Executive team, you will manage a team of six and be responsible for ensuring the team has the capacity and capability to consistently deliver the high standard of performance required by the business across all its software and hardware related activities.
Working closely with the Head of Transformation, you will play an important part in driving the IT digital transformation strategy and advising on the development of our systems, ensuring best practice and proper governance is applied to the integrity and security of data, and hardware/infrastructure.
Working closely with HR you will ensure the skills mix of staff across the whole organisation is baselined and developed upon to ensure all staff have the correct skills to utilise technology to be effective in their roles.
Responsibilities in this role include
- Working alongside our digital transformation team to further enhance and develop our business systems software from implementation and beyond.
- Liaising with colleagues to understand their needs and work collaboratively to deliver creative solutions, communicating progress with regular updates
- Lead in the design, coordination and execution of business continuity and disaster recovery ensuring colleagues engage with and understand their responsibilities
- Developing staff to their full potential including regularly assessing training needs
- Lead on optimising the performance and availability of our systems and infrastructure
- Lead on the compliance and proactive security of all IT systems and processes within FitzRoy
- Lead on the account management and strong relationship building with our third party suppliers
- Lead on all aspect of IT support including the management of the IT helpdesk function
- Previous experience in a similar role with the ability to demonstrate a solid background in IT business application software, including ongoing maintenance and development preferably covering HR, Payroll, Finance, CRM and Rostering solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and appreciate the wider goal and aims of the business, whilst remaining focussed on the needs of the internal customer
- Previous experience of managing budgets and delivering large projects which bring about organisational change
- Self-starter with high degree of self-sufficiency who can prioritise, multitask and comfortable with changing priorities
- Experience of having managed business continuity and risk management initiatives
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience, including experience of working in a 24/7 de-centralised structure
- Problem solving and decision making skills, with the ability to decide under pressure what the best course of action required to solve a range of technical issues
- Able to manage disagreement, balance assertiveness with need to build and maintain internal relationships and find ways to reach an agreed position
- Communicate clearly and concisely, tailoring content and style, with ability to make a positive impression on others
- Professional qualification (ISO 22301, CISA, CISSP, CRISC or equivalent) or equivalent business experience.
- Experience with Business Continuity standards/frameworks (ISO 22301, BCI GPG, NIST etc.).
- Technical knowledge of IT networks, operating systems, VOIP, databases, and applications, ideally including the Microsoft stack and Cloud technologies.
- Experience of MDM solutions and large scale rollout of mobile technology to front line workers.
In return we can offer:
- Full time, permanent, secure role in a stable, not for profit organisation
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, rising with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts