ICT Support Technician
FitzRoy is a national charity that supports people with learning disabilities to develop life skills & achieve their potential. We have an exciting opportunity for an ICT Systems Administrator to join the team on a full-time basis at our central offices in Petersfield, Hampshire.
- ICT support – Provide an outstanding level of 1st & 2nd line ICT support to FitzRoy staff both onsite and remotely. Liaise with external help desks to provide this support & build fantastic relationships with all stakeholders
- Systems Management – Provide technical support, system & patch updates & aid the administration of all ICT systems
- Strategic and Project Management – Support the IT team in the successful delivery of the ICT strategy whilst championing the adoption of Health & Safety requirements when using ICT equipment
The successful candidate will demonstrate :
- Experience providing ICT support & information to a diverse range of stakeholders
- An excellent knowledge & understanding of current technologies
- The ability to build effective relationships & communicate technical information to a non technical audience
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Full Driving Licence
In return for your commitment & hard work, FitzRoy offer a generous package including 25 days holidays (additional bank holidays), enhanced pension scheme, life assurance and an opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking IT department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and have the ability to get involved in a broad range of ICT tasks.
Transform your life, and the lives of the people we support. Apply now!
Interviews will be scheduled w/c 4th June 2018 at FitzRoy Central Offices, Petersfield
Strictly No Agencies