Full Time Day Support Workers – Fakenham
Salary: £8.11 ph
Expiry date: 27/10/2017 23:59:00
FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Learning Disability Support Workers to join our fantastic team at our Day Service in Fakenham, Norfolk.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
- Full Time (37.5hrs pw), 0830 - 1630, there may be a requirement to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Social Activities and Practical Support – Providing support whilst undertaking activities in the Day Service , accompanying people to health care appointments, shopping, and social events.
- Personal Care – Support with personal hygiene as required
- Outreach Support - There may also be a requirement to visit clients in their own home and provide support.
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence Essential
What we offer:
- £8.11ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
Click Apply for a full job description and to complete an Application Form