Floating Support Worker
Mansfield & Newark, Nottinghamshire
Throughout the summer the nation clapped for carers and key workers. If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career as a Key worker then FitzRoy are recruiting!
FitzRoy are recruiting Support Workers to join our fantastic team in the Newark and Mansfield Area. We provide support to residents with learning & physical disabilities in their own homes and in the community.
The Newark team cover outreach support with care in the community, while our Mansfield Supported Living Services covers two small locations and a single person service. You will be providing valuable support to both teams to cover wherever is needed.
We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Part time working between 16-30 hours per week - various hours available between 0700 and 2200
- Sleep-ins may be required occasionally (£73 one-off payment)
- As we visit clients in their own homes it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have your own transpor
- Paid mileage for working across multiple locations
A support worker’s day is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives and as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs. Duties may include enabling them to taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle, as well as support & encouragement with personal care.
We are keen to find people who share our values and exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker.
- We See the Person –encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative- encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave- Be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Benefits? To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday, enhanced overtime, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers & access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form. Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.