Floating Support Worker
Newark and Sherwood
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Learning Disability Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Nottinghamshire.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role in Support at home/ Outreach Support / Domiciliary Care or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
Our Domiciliary Team are looking for Support Workers to join on a part time basis. We offer work between 7am - 10pm, you can do as many or as little shifts as you like to make up your desired hours. Client visits last from 1.5 hours and you will be supporting adults with learning disabilities,autism and mental health needs to live independently in their homes.
- Social Activities – Accompanying people to health care appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social events
- Practical Support – Administering medication and supporting with domestic tasks such as cooking, shopping and cleaning
- Supporting to maintain personal care needs.
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence and essential
What we offer:
- £8.27ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep-ins
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application