Finance Assistant – Petersfield
£22,000 to £24,000 (DOE)
FitzRoy is a dynamic and inspiring national charity committed to supporting people with disabilities and autism live they life they choose. We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join the team in Petersfield on a permanent, full time basis.
Your role will be to reconcile shifts recorded between Hampshire County Council’s electronic call monitoring system (CM2000) and FitzRoy’s rostering system. Raise invoices to reflect these hours worked and post and allocate payments received in Sage. To raise other fee related invoices and maintain debtors in accordance with expected targets and to ensure accurate and up to date contract information is kept for all the people we support. Process agency invoices, reconciling the shifts charged with the shifts recorded on our rostering system.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the sales ledger for the people we support who are funded by local authorities & other sources
- Weekly reconciliation between an electronic call monitoring system (CM2000) and a rostering system.
- Ensuring accurate & timely collection of all fee related debts, liaising with Local Authorities and others.
- Process agency invoices on Sage.
For a full list of responsibilities please view the Job and Person specifications
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of raising high volume customer invoices & chasing debts
- Sound all round knowledge of accounting and finance processes
- High level of attention to detail
- A confident & courteous nature, with excellent communication skills
- A commitment to FitzRoy values
In return for your hard work, FitzRoy can offer:
- Salary £22,000 to 24,000 pa (DOE)
- 25 days FTE holiday rising with service (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Friendly & supportive working environment
- Access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a values-based organisation. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early
No agencies please