Finance Assistant – Part Time
FitzRoy is a dynamic and inspiring national charity committed to helping people with learning disabilities and autism live they life they choose. We are looking for a part-time Finance Assistant (30 hours) to join the team on a 9 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing agency invoices in the purchase ledger & reconciling against the rota management system
- Collating & processing petty cash returns & end of month reconciliations
- Answering queries from suppliers, FitzRoy managers and employees
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Sound all round knowledge of accounting & finance processes
- Experience of working in a busy finance/ accounting department
- Experience of computerised accounting systems (working knowledge of Sage200 would be an advantage)
- Excellent numeracy & communication skills
In return for your hard work, FitzRoy can offer:
- Salary £18,400pa (£23,000 FTE)
- 25 days FTE holiday rising with service (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Creative & supportive working environment
- Childcare Vouchers
- Plus much more..!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a values based organisation. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
No agencies please