Female Support Worker – North Walsham
North Walsham, Norfolk
£9.16ph - £11.58ph
FitzRoy Supported Living in North Walsham consists of two bungalows where we provide care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking exceptional new female Support Workers who share our values to join our friendly team - could this be you?
- Weekday rates from £9.16ph rising to £10.66ph with overtime, weekend rates £10.08ph rising to £11.58ph with overtime
- Ful Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Part Time (15 hours per week)
- You will be required to work weekends at an enhanced overtime rate (two weeks out of four)
- Shift pattern is for 7.5 hour shifts, between 07.00 and 22.15
- A driving licence is essential to take the people we support out into the community
- Female only due to the needs of the service users
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.