Female Support Worker – Newark and Sherwood
FitzRoy Support at Home in Newark provides care, support & enablement for adults in the community with learning disabilities, mental health & autism. We are seeking exceptional new Female Support Workers to join our friendly team– could this be you
- Set day rate of £8.72ph
- Part time (various positions)
- Bank (0) hours
- Work is flexible and available between 7am- 10pm, you can do as many or as little shifts as you like.
- Due to the nature of this position we can only accept Female applicants.
- Drivers licence and vehicle essential.
- We are looking for Support workers to assist the people we support, taking them to day services and activities within the community.
You do not need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker. We are keen to find people who share our values:
- We see the person - encourage choice and respect the opinions, beliefs and dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage and support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems and actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences and challenges. Be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
Support worker benefits: To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offers some fantastic perks: 28 days holiday, paid DBS, Care Certificate, enhanced overtime payments, pension scheme, life insurance and access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form
Further questions? Call Helen: 01730 711 081
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early