Female Support Worker – Altrincham
FitzRoy Supported Living service in Altrincham provides care & support for residents with learning disabilities. We are seeking exceptional new female support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Part Time (30 hours per week)
- Bank (0 hours) contracts available
- Waking Night Support (10 hours per week)
- Typical shift patterns: 7am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm/ alternate weekends & sleep-ins
Due to the nature of this position we are only able to accept female applicants.
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications- we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker.
- We See the Person –encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative- encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave- Be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Helen on 01730 711081 for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.