Female Floating Support Worker – Nottinghamshire
FitzRoy Supported Living and Support at Home provide care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking exceptional new female support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Set day rate of £8.52ph
- Part time - flexible hours
- Due to the nature of this position we are only able to accept female applicants
- Drivers licence and vehicle essential.
- This role will require you to work within both our Supported Living Services and Support at Home.
- Support at home aspect of position includes paid mileage & travel time at your hourly rate (£8.52ph)
You do not need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker. We are keen to find people who share our values:
- We see the person - encourage choice and respect the opinions, beliefs and dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage and support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems and actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences and challenges. Be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
A support worker’s day is varied and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities both in our services and Support at Home. Through getting to know the people you support, you will identify and work with them to achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care as well as taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
Support worker benefits: To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offers some fantastic perks: 28 days holiday, paid DBS, Care Certificate, enhanced overtime payments, pension scheme, life insurance and access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Helen on 01730 711 081 for an informal chat
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early