Domestic Assistant – Weekends
FitzRoy are pleased to be recruiting for a Domestic Assistant for our registered Care and Nursing Service service in Harlaxton Drive, Nottingham which provides care & support for residents with learning and physical disabilities. We are seeking a part time Domestic Assistant to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Set day rate of £9.16ph
- Part Time 15 hours per week
- Saturdays and Sundays
- You will have experience of cleaning and will ensure that the residents’ bedrooms and communal areas throughout the building are kept clean and tidy.
- To undertake domestic duties in line with Health and Safety Regulations
- To work effectively as a team member
- To maintain a high level of confidentiality with the people we support, FitzRoy and other staff members.
- To understand and promote FitzRoy's commitment to equal opportunities.
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – Based on FT contract, Pro Rata for 15 Hours
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.