Digital Transformation Officer
Digital Transformation Officer
Head of Transformation
Home based, with occasional travel to Petersfield, Hampshire.
Purpose of the Job
FitzRoy has an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme working to deliver easy to use, robust, information driven solutions that enable all stakeholders to be fully informed and engaged in supporting people with learning disabilities to lead the lives they choose.
Reporting to the Head of Transformation you will engage with digital projects of all sizes, leading activities in the early concepts and design stages, implementation and through to final hand over and operational support, via our governance processes.
Outline of Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the lifecycle of IT projects with appropriate planning, coordination, control and mitigation of challenges the projects may encounter.
- Taking a lead on our rostering project you may have experience of working with the following systems Quinyx, HFX, Crown, itrent
- Support the project team with implementation activities including system testing, data migration and pre go live configuration.
- Configuration and set up of our software systems as part of implementation.
- Creation and maintenance of key project documentation to ensure effective management of risks, issues and change.
- Work with our service teams to ensure improvements and new processes are embedded into business as usual.
- Using customer journey experiences map and design the new SharePoint platform for various audiences within the organisation.
- Translate process improvements into our business system configuration and set up.
- Work with colleagues as part of project teams to collate and understand business requirements.
- Collaborate and analyse to understand current issues or blockers to success.
- Review and analyse data to recommend the best solution for procurement and implementation.
- Review solutions in line with other FitzRoy systems and processes to ensure solutions are future proof and complimentary.
- Develop system specifications for procurement.
- Assist with implementation training where required.
- Proven experience supporting delivery of Digital Transformation Projects or leading small scale IT implementation projects.
- Experience of implementing change using established methodology ie. PRINCE 2/Agile.
- Understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- Experience analysing data and recommending solutions.
- Experience of implementing/managing rostering or scheduling software.
- Experience of SharePoint intranet sites, creating new and migration between versions of SharePoint.
- Experience translating process improvements into Digital Solutions.
- A collaborative ‘can do approach’-a real team player.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to effectively challenge the norm.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask.
Key Working Relationships
- Required to maintain constructive relationships with a range of internal and external project stakeholders
- Advocate for the best practices and ways of working as part of the use of the new solutions
- Close working with an internal project team
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
- This job description will be reviewed and updated from time to time. The duties and responsibilities may change according to the needs of the organisation.
- FitzRoy is a charity for adults with learning disabilities. We transform the lives of people with learning disabilities, helping them live more independently at home and in the community. We listen to people, helping them make their own choices. We believe disabilities shouldn’t hold people back from doing the things they want to do.