Digital Transformation Officer
FitzRoy is a national charity that supports adults with learning disabilities and autism to live the life they choose. We have an exciting opportunity for a confident Digital Transformation Officer to join the Digital Transformation team at our central offices in Petersfield, Hampshire.
Reporting to the Digital Transformation Manager, you will engage with digital projects of all sizes, leading activities in the early concepts and design stages, implementation and through to final hand over and operational support, via our governance processes.
- Implementation activities throughout the lifecycle of IT projects with appropriate planning, coordination, control and mitigation of challenges
- Configuration and set up of our software systems as part of implementation
- Creation and maintenance of key project documentation to ensure effective management of risks, issues and change
- Facilitating and documenting process mapping and redesign activities required to implement improved ways of working, getting the best out of our digital solutions
Please view the full Job Description for additional responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven experience supporting delivery of Digital Transformation Projects or leading small-scale IT implementation projects
- Experience of implementing change using established methodology ie. PRINCE2, Agile
- Understanding of the change process and supporting through change
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience facilitating and delivering process re design activities
In return for your hard work, FitzRoy offer a generous package including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension, life assurance, access to a variety of online discounts and an opportunity to be part of an exciting Digital Transformation at a values-based national charity.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early. No agencies please.
Interviews to be held w/c 25th November in Petersfield, Hampshire