Digital Communications Officer
We are a dynamic, inspiring charity committed to helping people with learning disabilities live the life they choose. We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Communications Officer to expand our reach, engage creatively with our stakeholders and build on our digital presence.
You will be an excellent storyteller with top notch digital skills and lots of creative ideas. It’s an exciting time to join the organisation as we embark on a digital transformation journey to improve our communications and engagement with all our stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and writing compelling stories for a range of channels including social media, PR, video, web and print
- Leading our social media strategy and the development of our intranet.
- Creating internal communications to support and engage with more than 1,000 staff across the country
You will demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a creative flair for storytelling across multiple platforms
- Passion for all things digital, with an in-depth knowledge of social media developments. emerging digital best practice and trends with an appetite for applying and testing new ideas
- Proven ability at delivering successful social media campaigns through all major platforms
- Significant track record of creating compelling digital content, including blogs, graphics and video with strong editorial judgement and the ability to tell a story across multiple digital platforms
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Ad Words and SEO
In return for your hard work FitzRoy offer:
- A competitive salary
- Life insurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Rising annual leave & holiday purchase scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Online discount at major online retailers with Love My Perks
To submit an application for the role click apply and complete our short application form!
No agencies please