Deputy Service Manager
Locks Heath, Hampshire
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit a Deputy Service Manager for our services based in Locks Heath.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with physical and learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
If you are a Deputy Service Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
The position will be based at our Petersfield office however, the successful candidate will be expected to travel to the service in Locks Heath when required.
- Full Time, 37.5 hours
- Deputy Manager for 1 Supported Living service currently supporting 3 individuals (increasing to 5 in the upcoming future)
- Support - Ensure sustainable, quality person-centred care / service is provided and that all the service users’ needs are met, developing and maintaining innovative and engaging activities and plans
- Development – Responsible for team development incl. recruitment, training and development
- Management – Ensure quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service are met, e.g. budgets, CQC requirements, Health & Safety
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- Ideally management qualification and experience of managing Support Services
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Autism is essential for this role
- Level 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence (essential)
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application