Deputy Service Manager – Trafford
Location: Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Salary: £22,000 p.a.
Expiry date: 21/12/2017 23:59:00
FitzRoy are now looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for our Trafford Supported Living Services.
If you are a Deputy Service Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
- Full Time, 37.5 hours
- Deputy Manager for 2 Supported Living Services in Trafford, Greater Manchester
- Support - Ensure sustainable, quality person-centred care / service is provided and that all the service users’ needs are met, developing and maintaining innovative and engaging activities and plans
- Development – Responsible for team development incl. recruitment, training and development
- Management – Ensure quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service are met, e.g. budgets, CQC requirements, Health & Safety
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- Management qualification and ideally experience of managing Support Services
- Level 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence
What we offer:
- £22,000 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application