Deputy Service Manager – Chineham
FitzRoy have an exciting opportunity and are currently recruiting for an exceptional Deputy Service Manager in Chineham, Hampshire on a full-time permanent basis. FitzRoy are a national charity that provide care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism.
The successful candidate will deputise our brand-new Supported Living service located in Chineham. With support from the Service Manager you will manage, empower and develop teams to provide sustainable quality services which truly transform people’s lives.
The role:You will develop strong relationships with the people we support & their families, demonstrating strong organisational and time management skills & sharing FitzRoy values:
- We see the person - ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities & plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes & aspirations
- We are brave - lead, empower & develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training & support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance & financial requirements of the service
- We are creative - develop & deliver innovative & engaging activities & plans to support independence & access opportunities. Create & review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- Ideally management qualification and experience of managing Support Services
- Level 2 or 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers essential
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
For more information on this vacancy please contact Louise on 01730 711 070.
No agencies please