Deputy Service Manager – Bicester & Banbury
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit a Deputy Service Manager for our Oxfordshire Supported Living Services.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with physical and learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
In the beginning of 2018 we have opened two brand new Supported Living services for people with physical disabilities and acquired brain injuries in Oxfordshire, one in Banbury and one in Bicester. In both services we are providing care and support for 5 people, each of them living in their own flat and sharing communal space.
If you are a Deputy Service Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
- Full Time, 37.5 hours
- Deputy Manager for 2 Supported Living Service supporting 10 adults with Physical Disabilities and ABI (1 service in Banbury, 1 in Bicester)
- Support - Ensure sustainable, quality person-centred care / service is provided and that all the service users’ needs are met, developing and maintaining innovative and engaging activities and plans
- Development – Responsible for team development incl. recruitment, training and development
- Management – Ensure quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service are met, e.g. budgets, CQC requirements, Health & Safety
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- Ideally management qualification and experience of managing Support Services
- Level 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence
What we offer:
- £26,000 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application