Deputy Manager – North Walsham
North Walsham, Norfolk
FitzRoy Supported Living in North Walsham consists of two 3 bedded bungalows where we provide care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking an exceptional new Deputy Manager to join our friendly team – could this be you?
If you are an existing Deputy, Senior or Assistant Care Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy!
- Full Time 37.5hours
For this role it is essential you hold a full driving Licence
- Support - Ensure sustainable, quality person-centred support is provided and that all the service users’ needs are met,
- Development – Responsible for team development including recruitment, training and development & developing innovative and engaging activities and plans
- Management – Ensure quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service are met, e.g. budgets, CQC requirements, Health & Safety
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- Ideally management qualification and experience of managing Support Services
- Level 2 or 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence
What we offer:
33 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
We will pay for your Blue light card
Paid DBS and Update Service
Enhanced overtime payments
Loyalty awards and life assurance
Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
For more information or for an informal chat call the recruitment team on 01730 711 081
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
No agencies please