Deputy Manager – Leominster (Internal applicants only)
We have an exciting opportunity available and are recruiting a Deputy Manger for our Residential service based in Leominster.
If you are a current employee of FitzRoy and looking for the next step in your career then apply now!
- Full Time 37.5hours
- Support - Ensure sustainable, quality person-centred support is provided and that all the service users’ needs are met,
- Development – Responsible for team development including recruitment, training and development & developing innovative and engaging activities and plans
- Management – Ensure quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service are met, e.g. budgets, CQC requirements, Health & Safety
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- Ideally management qualification and experience of managing Support Services (There is an expectation that the successful candidate will complete a qualification relevant to the role upon completion of the probationary period if not already achieved)
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter describing how your skills and experience are suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.