Deputy Manager (Learning Disabilities) – Coventry
FitzRoy are looking to recruit a Deputy Service Manager to be based across two residential schemes in Coventry on a full time basis (37.5hours).
Working with the Service Manager you will support with the running of the two residential services, supporting 14 adults with learning and physical disabilities.
If you are an existing Deputy, Senior or Assistant Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role in social care, then join FitzRoy!
- Support - Ensure sustainable, quality person-centred support is provided and that all the service users’ needs are met
- Development – Responsible for team development including recruitment, training and development & developing innovative and engaging activities and plans
- Management – Ensure quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service are met, e.g. budgets, CQC requirements, Health & Safety
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- Ideally management qualification and experience of managing Support Services
- Level 2 or 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence preffered
- Flexibility to work within our other schemes
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays, rising with service
- Award winning induction, training and opportunity to achieve a recognised ILM qualification
- Leadership Development Programme
- Pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online Discount programme and bike to work scheme
- Free DBS application
To find out more please view the Job Description and complete our short online application form.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early. No agencies please