Deputy Care Manager – Uckfield
FitzRoy are looking to recruit a Full Time Deputy Service Manager to work in Uckfield, for our busy Supported Living service for 6 people with physical and learning disabilities, living in two flats and two bungalows in the close. You will be supporting people to go out in their own cars to access the community/on holiday and to live the life they choose.
The Deputy Manager will work two days with the people we support on shift and three days in the office supported by the service manager.
You will be working with the Service Manager to provide exceptional support to these residents and to manage the staff team.
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
A full driving licence is essential for this position
- Support - Ensure sustainable, quality person-centred support is provided and that all the service users’ needs are met,
- Development – Responsible for team development including recruitment, training and development & developing innovative and engaging activities and plans
- Management – Ensure quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service are met, e.g. budgets, CQC requirements, Health & Safety
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- 2 years Leadership/Management experience
- Level 2 or 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care- desirable
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence essential
Benefits?, In addition to £23,000 pa FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 25 days holiday, + Bank Holidays, holiday purchase scheme, annual leave rising with service, enhanced overtime, pension, DBS, cycle to work, enhanced parental leave, life insurance & access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers.
For more information or for an informal chat call Liz on 01730 711109.
We reserve the right to close this advert at any time.