Community Support Worker – Basingstoke
Could you support people in your local community to learn new skills & remain independent?
If you have a passion for helping and the ability to empower others to achieve their goals, we want to hear from you! Experience is not required, as full training will be given.
FitzRoy are seeking compassionate and supportive people to enable our clients with learning disabilities to remain independent in their homes and in the community.
What will you be doing?
- Accompanying clients to attend appointments, social events & employment
- Prompting with everyday tasks such as preparing meals & shopping
- Encouraging a healthy lifestyle
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible to include some weekend working
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs of others
- Respectful & understanding
- Drivers Licence and own transport (mileage paid)
What we offer:
- A rewarding role to fit around your lifestyle.
- £8.80 hour + enhancements for over time & bank holidays
- 28 days annual leave –rising with service
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- Pension, childcare vouchers,
- Paid DBS
- The chance to make a difference
Click Apply to visit our website and complete a short Application Form or call Helen on 01730 711081 to learn more!