Cleaner (Bank) – Hales
FitzRoy are pleased to be recruiting for a Cleaner for our registered Care and Nursing Service service in Hales, Norfolk which provides care & support for 10 residents with learning and physical disabilities. We are seeking a part time cleaner to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Set day rate of £10.02
- Bank work available
You will have experience of cleaning and will ensure that the residents bedrooms and communal areas throughout the building are kept clean and tidy.
- To undertake domestic duties in line with Health and Safety Regulations.
- To work effectively as a team member
- To maintain a high level of confidentiality with the people we support, FitzRoy and other staff members.
- To understand and promote FitzRoy's commitment to equal opportunities.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become and exceptional social care worker.
- Weekend and overtime enhancement rates
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff