Care & Support Manager – Oxfordshire
Banbury & Bicester, Oxfordshire
FitzRoy are recruiting for an experienced Support Manager for two small Supported Living Schemes in Bicester & Banbury, Oxfordshire.
FitzRoy Supported Living in Oxfordshire supports adults with physical disabilities & acquired brain injuries across 2 purpose-built accommodations in Bicester & Banbury. Newly opened in 2018, each service incorporates five self-contained flats, with communal space & gardens.
With the assistance of a Deputy Manager & support from your Regional Manager, you will manage a staff team to ensure a sustainable, quality service is provided, which truly transform people’s lives. You will develop strong relationships with the people we support & their families, demonstrating strong organisational skills & sharing FitzRoy values:
- We see the person - ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities & plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes & aspirations
- We are brave - lead, empower & develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training & support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance & financial requirements of the service
- We are creative - develop & deliver innovative & engaging activities & plans to support independence & access opportunities. Create & review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
What we look for:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability Support Services & Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI)
- Minimum Level 3/ NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful & solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives & promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Drivers Licence & vehicle essential (mileage paid)
What we offer:
- £30-35,000pa DOE
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays, rising with service
- Award winning induction & continuation training programme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Online discount at major retailers
- Enhanced DBS paid by us
This is an amazing opportunity for an established Care Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living to join a supportive & person-centred organisation.
Click apply, to complete our short application for the role, or for an informal chat call Claire on 01730 820940.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support & care for more than 800 people with physical & learning disabilities, so they can live independent lives.
No agencies please.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early