Business Systems Administrator
FitzRoy is a national charity that supports people with learning disabilities to develop life skills and achieve their potential. We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Systems Administrator to join the team on a full-time basis at our central offices in Petersfield, Hampshire.
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, this role will provide administrative support for the ICT department, enabling the effective delivery and development of new and existing IT systems across the organisation. FitzRoy have recently selected a new business software solution, which will replace our current Core HR, Payroll and Rostering software and this role will be key in supporting this process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support with the ongoing maintenance, change requests and outgoing management of HR and Finance Systems
- Support with the implementation, ongoing management and improvement of People Planner, HR Central & HR Payroll
- Software setup for new business
- Proactive checking of data
- Assist with the delivery of internal systems training
- Management reporting and ad hoc analytics
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Good general education to A level
- Experience of providing Systems administration
- Experience of optimising processes and implementing system improvements
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll processing
- Knowledge of how to roster complex services and the processes involved
- Excellent ability to understand service delivery issues and reflect these into system changes for development
- Full, clean Driving Licence
- Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally with colleagues and externally with other agencies and commercial providers
In return for your commitment & hard work, FitzRoy offer a generous package including 25 days holidays (additional bank holidays), enhanced pension scheme, life assurance and an opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking IT department.
Transform your life, and the lives of the people we support. Apply now!
Interviews to be scheduled w/c 4th June in Petersfield, Hampshire.
Strictly no agencies