Bank Support Workers – Gressenhall
Throughout the summer the nation clapped for carers and key workers. If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career as a Key worker then FitzRoy are recruiting for Bank Learning Disability Support Workers
FitzRoy Supported Living Care service in Gressenhall provides care & support for 3 gentlemen residents with learning and physical disabilities .
They are supported with personal care, medication, household tasks, out in the community, shopping, activities, meal preparation, keeping in contact with family and friends and to keep safe
We are seeking exceptional new Bank support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Day rate 9.16ph - zero hours
- Shifts variable between 0700 and 2200, this will include some 1:1 work and also some weekends
For this role it is essential to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications- we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker.
- We See the Person –encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative- encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave- Be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Are these values important to you? If yes, read on!
A support workers day is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives and as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs. Duties may include support & encouragement with personal care, as well as taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle.
Free DBS and update service
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Liz on 01730 711109 for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.