Activities Coordinator – Petersfield
FitzRoy are now looking to recruit a passionate Activities Coordinator to join our fantastic team at our Day Service in Petersfield.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit an Activities Coordinator to work on a part time basis (30 hours, Monday - Friday) at our day service in Petersfield, Hampshire. The successful candidate must have previous experience in working with people with learning disabilities, be time efficient and have excellent communication skills.
Duties Include (more information to be found on the attached job description):
- Developing and implementing planned sessions for individuals
- Support individuals to participate in a wide range of community based sessions
- Creating session plans as part of an individual's overall personal plan and encourage dignity, privacy, self-worth and respect
- You will enable individuals to make informed choices within their lives and achieve personal goals and aspirations
- Keep accurate and relevant records in respect to accidents and incidents, support plans, session plans and advocates etc
- Be able to work within a team, communicate with your line manager and contribute and attend team meetings
What we offer:
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- PLUS free onsite parking!
Interviews to be held 15th May 2018 in Petersfield.