Activities Assistant – Hales
£10.02 - £11.35
FitzRoy Registered Care and Nursing service in Hales provides care and support for 12 residents with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and complex health needs. The role will be supporting a 25 year old male with severe autism to access the community (swimming, cinema, walks, etc) with another members of staff. Must be over 25 and have a driving licence to drive mobility car. Some care experience desirable but full training provided. Could this be you?
- Rates: £10.02 - £11.35
- Full Time Day - 37.5 hours per week
A driving licence is essential
What we offer:
- No experience required – we provide full training
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more.
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more.
- We will pay for your Blue light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
An activity assistant’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle. Waking nights will include some domestic work and providing support as required.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.