FitzRoy Kent – Leo Trust The Croft
The Leo Trust became part of FitzRoy in 2015, creating FitzRoy Leo Trust. This Croft is a registered care home in Kent that provide outstanding support for people with learning disabilities.
FitzRoy Leo Trust believe in quality of life, and continuing the vision of our founders, we make sure that everyone who lives in these beautiful homes in Kent has a chance of enjoying the best life possible. With a flexible approach we tailor the support you need, as you need it. The properties are designed and adapted so everyone can live as comfortably and independently as possible.
Highly trained specialist staff provide round the clock care and support. Our staff engage, and work with each person’s circle of support. We are committed to providing high-quality care and support keeping independence and choice central to everything we do.
• A welcoming home adapted to your needs for you and your family
• Special diets catered for
• Round the clock care with help to access local healthcare
• Get involved in preparing and cooking your own wholesome nutritious food
• Comfortable rooms that you can decorate and make your own
• Support to make friends and become part of the local community and access local amenities such as the pub and shops
• Support to go on holiday
• An accessible home adapted to suit your needs
- Communication and literacy
- Cooking and baking
- IT with adapted equipment
- Support with communication
- Supported volunteering
Woodchurch, Kent, TN26 3RA
01233 860 039