FitzRoy Kent – Leo Trust Boldshaves Oast
The Leo Trust became part of FitzRoy in 2015, creating FitzRoy Leo Trust. This service a registered care homes in Kent that provide outstanding support for people with learning disabilities.
FitzRoy Leo Trust believe in quality of life, and continuing the vision of our founders, we make sure that everyone who lives in these beautiful homes in Kent has a chance of enjoying the best life possible. With a flexible approach we tailor the support you need, as you need it. The stunning properties are designed and adapted so everyone can live as comfortably and independently as possible.
As well as a lovely home you can enjoy our woodwork studio fully equipped with classes and sessions for all abilities; develop your computing skills on touch-screen computers in our IT area; and for the green-fingered, get involved in our fantastic horticultural project.
Highly trained specialist staff provide round the clock care and support. Our staff engage, and work with each person’s circle of support. We are committed to providing high-quality care and support keeping independence and choice central to everything we do.
Boldshaves Oast and The Croft are both very special places to live near the beautiful village of Woodchurch, Near Ashford, Kent. With grounds of nine acres, mature trees and shrubs, and beautiful views, you will enjoy a lovely home in the country, with exceptional care. Learn how to grow your own vegetables, fruit, and flowers, using the two poly tunnels, raised beds, and beautiful gardens.
• A welcoming home adapted to your needs for you and your family
• Special diets catered for
• Round the clock care with help to access local healthcare
• Get involved in preparing and cooking your own wholesome nutritious food
• Comfortable rooms that you can decorate and make your own
• Support to make friends and become part of the local community and access local amenities such as the pub, village shops, and horse riding
• Support to go on holiday
• An accessible home adapted to suit your needs
- Arts and crafts
- Communication and literacy
- Cooking and baking
- IT with adapted equipment
- Support with communication
- Supported volunteering
Woodchurch, Kent, TN26 3RA
01233 860 039