FitzRoy Supporter Feedback Survey
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is FitzRoy Support, registered charity number 1011290 and company number 2699902, of FitzRoy House, 8 Hylton Road, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 3JYE (the Charity).
2. The prize draw is open to selected supporters aged 18 years or over who are invited via email to participate. Participation is not allowed by employees of the Charity, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. Participants will be automatically entered into the free prize draw on receipt of their entry.
5. The opening date for entries is 11 July 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 7 August 2019. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. The Charity accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind.
7. There will be one winner, and that winner will be chosen by random draw, from all entrants, supervised by an independent person on 13 August 2019 (“Draw Date”).
8. The winner will receive one voucher of £100 to spend at Amazon.co.uk.
9. The winner will be notified by email before 12pm on 14 August 2019. If the winner does not respond to the Charity within 28 days of being notified by the Charity, providing a postal address to claim the prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Charity will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win. The Charity accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Charity reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Charity’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Charity regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winners name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry to the draw. The Charity reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.