We work closely with a number of businesses building partnerships which unite a range of corporate objectives with FitzRoy’s mission to transform lives.
Whether your organisation wants to engage employees in the local community or a strategic partnership, FitzRoy can find an opportunity that will suit your needs.
This could include:
- Strategic relationships in line with corporate social responsibilities
- Charity of the Year – a great opportunity for fundraising activities and team building
- Sponsorship and events – you could sponsor one of our fundraising events, getting your company name into the community and creating local networking opportunities
- Volunteering packages for employees. Great for team building, sense of worth and developing skills
- Pay as you earn – give your employees the chance to make donations straight from their pay packets
- Gifts in kind – an opportunity to give skills and time from your company rather than making a financial commitment
If you are interested in corporate fundraising, contact us to talk to you about how we can work together.
We would like to say a special thank you to the companies that currently support us, through donations, matched funding, staff volunteering or staff fundraising. These include:
- Purple Foodservice Solutions Ltd
- Complete IT
- North photography
- Shilling Communication
- Select Plant Hire
- Ernst & Young
- Newhaven Basepoint Centre
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Scottish and Southern
We are proud of the relationships we build
I do not consider our relationship with FitzRoy a one-way street. Purple gets as much back for the time given to FitzRoy, if not more, in terms of team building, staff satisfaction and self-respect; as well as meeting really talented people of all abilities in the process.
Paul, Managing Director, Purple Foods
Purple Foodservice Solutions are the Ministry of Defence’s Worldwide Food Supplier of all fresh food and operational ration packs for HM Ships, Submarines and for Military Operations and Exercises at home and overseas. As a small management team, first based in Petersfield 11 years ago, we wanted to support a local charity as well as service charities. We loved the work FitzRoy do and their strong brand and reputation for transforming lives, Purple saw the relationship as one we could be proud to be associated with and it has been close ever since. FitzRoy work with us, finding out the sort of things we want to get involved in every year. It is great to be able to support them in many ways, from hosting events for the people they support, taking them on trips, to putting together employee teams to get involved in volunteering days, and fundraising events. The events include, Barbeque and Curry fundraisers, abseiling down the Spinnaker Tower, cycling the Ride London 100, and now the Dragon Boat festival in Portsmouth. We love visiting FitzRoy Services, like On Track in Petersfield, and we are always so impressed with the level of care and patience. It is great for all the staff at Purple Foods to feel like they’re giving something back, and helping some of the more vulnerable people in our community.
Mandy, Office Manager, Purple Foods