Take your gaming to another level with a sponsored gaming marathon.
Whether you’re a pro gamer, or you’ve never gamed before but want to try something new, you can get involved! By ‘gaming for good’ you will be helping us to combat loneliness and isolation for people with learning disabilities and autism. Just click on the ‘Event Website’ above to set up your personal challenge JustGiving page.
Here’s the game plan:
- Choose a date for your challenge – you can do it anytime you like from now.
- Take part as a team or go solo.
- Get sponsored by your friends and family.
- Choose your console, pick which games you’ll play and get ready to press start.
- On the day you can choose to stream your game play, or post on social media to keep people who sponsor you updated.
How it works:
- Sign up and create a fundraising page.
- Set a date for your gaming marathon.
- Gather your virtual squad or go solo.
- Stream your gaming marathon and get sponsored.